Udyog Aadhar is a government registration platform that enables small businesses to register themselves and the reap the associated benefits. Like normal Aadhar number, it also provides with a unique identification number to the establishments and a certificate of recognition. The unique number certifies the registration of the business.
Its main benefit is the reach out with benefits to the small, micro and medium businesses with additional benefits which they otherwise remain deprived of. To register a business the 12-digit Aadhar number of the proprietor, director or owner is required. Irrespective of the type of business which may be an LLP, sole proprietor, Pvt. Ltd. Company or any other, it must possess the recognition certificate via MSME registration process.
WHO SHOULD GET UDYOG AADHAR?
1. Hindu undivided family
3. One-person company
4. Partnership firm
5. Production company
6. Limited company
7. Private limited company
8. Limited liability partnership
9. Cooperative society
10. Any other association of persons or undertaking
WHAT IS THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UDYOG AADHAR REGISTRATION?
- 1. Name and Aadhar number of business owner
2. Social category proof document (SC, ST, OBC)
3. Enterprise or organization name
4. Previous registration details
5. Organization type
6. Present address
7. Bank account details
8. Nation industries Classification Code (NIC code)
9. Total manpower employed at the organization
10. Firm operations
11. Mobile number and email address of the entrepreneur
- 12. Total investment made and PAN number
BENEFITS OF UDYOG AADHAR
1. Excise exemption
2. Direct tax laws exemption
3. Fee reduction in patent filing and trademarks
4. Credit guarantee scheme
5. Eligibility for government scheme benefits like a fast and easy loan, low-interest rate loans,
guarantee-free loans, etc.
6. Government support for foreign business expos
7. Government subsidies
8. Discounted electricity bills
9. Exemption on government tenders.
10. Easy current bank account opening in the name of the business